Budgeting or Forecasting
Forecasting and Budgeting are the part of financial strategy for a period of time. The strategy includes planned volumes of sales and revenues, costs and expenditure, assets, resource quantities, liabilities, and cash flow. Companies, governments, and several organizations utilize it to express plans for actions or events in calculable terms. Forecasting and Budgeting are the key factor to maintain control of business. It is time consuming task as budget must be continuously updated with new forecast becoming the targets to achieve.
In this Competitive market, It is very important to track progress of business towards the set goals, control expenditure and predict the cash flow and profit or loss as precisely as possible.
Nestor Consulting has combined experience of years and can assist in preparing a budget and forecasting reports for your business. We have experienced and qualified team who are mainly responsible for preparing budgeting and forecasting for our clients.
Benefits of outsourcing to us
- Help to allocate financial resources between various operating groups
- Evaluation of performance against financial goals and objectives
- Timely budget to actual and budget to forecasting report.
- Enable to quickly respond to variances
our budgeting or forecasting services
- Budget Preparation, Reporting and Monitoring
- Financial Forecasting and Modeling
- Business Planning and Forecasting
- Cash Control and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management and Analysis
- Business Startup and Business Plans
- Strategic Business Planning
- Revenue and Expense Budgeting
- Employee Benefits Forecasting
- Budget Comparisons – Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Periods
- Income, Expense and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Examination of the Working Capital Cycle